Thursday, January 11, 2018

About me

Topic 1:

Hello!

I had enrolled in this course to simply understand the ideas of marketing. I am not a business major but am a health management major although I feel that I have taken so many business like courses that I want to minor in business. I didn't know what to expect from a marketing course except that we study why companies do what they do with their products and how consumers respond to these changes. 

Aside from going to school and working I do enjoy listening to music with my roommate who has an awesome record player. We love searching for new music outside our comfort zones and going through vinyls. I also enjoy sketching and drawing while listening to music. There is a lot more activites I like to do but these are the basics. I am really looking forward to what the course will teach me this term.  


No comments:

Post a Comment